Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kata Hati.

It was not easy.

I'm searching it for long time.

But i can't do it alone.

I'm not strong to be like that. not easy like people said.

I'm weak.really weak person.

Need someone that can guide me to do it.

Once i make that big changes.i will really change everything

Everything.

Maybe i will leave you too.

I think i will do it if i change.

Definitely.

Lady and Gentlemen.

2 difference worlds.


Please,please don't make me had that feeling again.

I know we had many differences.LOTS.

I know it.

Right now,that feeling come again.

Let me just live alone if that will make you comfortable.

I don't want you sad. cover everything in front of your friend.

I know you are good person.

Sorry.Because of me,your life become miserable.

Sorry,sorry,sorry.

:'(



No comments:

Post a Comment